Award-winning creative agency is looking for a Designer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone who is energetic, driven, works well independently and plays well with others.
A love of Dingos is also a must.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing their craft as well as understanding clients’ business and marketing challenges, and applying that knowledge in the development and implementation of effective creative solutions.
Conceptualize and implement design across a variety of print and digital applications, including but not limited to: brand identity, brochures, environmental graphics, social media, websites, and video production.
Additional responsibilities may include photography, digital retouch, location work (travel may be required), and video editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A portfolio demonstrating strong creative and technical skills across multiple mediums
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Not Required, but definitely a plus:
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Prelude, Premier, and Lightroom
- Experience in video production and commercial photography
We’re looking for:
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- A relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills
You must be able to:
- Follow art direction and adhere to brand standards
- Work independently and efficiently on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage projects from initial strategy development through to implementation and assessment
1-3 years experience preferred, but recent college graduates with relevant combination of education and work experience are encouraged to apply.
Get the Gig
We’re highly motivated, and passionate about what we do and doing it well. If you’re interested in joining our team, please send resume, cover letter and link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. No phone calls please.